We are now dog friendly!
Why Our Pub is Great
Like the sound of a modern child-friendly pub with two play areas and a pizza kitchen? The Standing Stones near Holyhead was made for you! We’re a bright and stylish pub right on the Penrhos Industrial Estate, where families and friends can get together for great value food and drink. Our mains, specials, and pizzas are all two for one, every day. Drop by for a pizza and a pint after work. Bring the family for Sunday lunch. Stop for pub food before you board the ferry. We’ll make you more than welcome.
Open our 2-for-1 menu and you’ll be spoilt for choice. Nothing beats a handmade pizza fresh from the oven, for you to eat in or take away. Some love nothing better than meat, veg, and potatoes. Others like fresh greens and lean meat or fish. Then you’ve got the burger fans. Let’s not forget the vegetarians. And those who’ve gone gluten free. If that sounds like your group, we’ve got a dish that will go down well with each person.
Our pub has a lovely indoor play area for small children and an outdoor area for the older ones. Good news for busy mums and dads! Give us your order and grab a well-deserved break. Enjoy a drink and finish your lunch in peace while the little monsters play.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus